Dolphin and Seal Swims
Who Are We
Moonraker Dolphin Swims
Moonraker Dolphin Swims is an award-winning ecotourism company specialising in unique wildlife experiences by providing the opportunity to swim or sightsee with wild Bottlenose Dolphins and Australian Fur Seals as a two time Winner of Australia’s Best Eco-Tourism Attraction.
Moonraker Dolphin swims has been operating for over 25 years, providing unforgettable and spectacular experiences. Departing from the Sorrento Pier on the pristine Mornington Peninsula, our tours are designed to capture the very best of Port Phillip Bay, home to a remarkable variety of wildlife including seals, dolphins, and migrating whales and seabirds, with a backdrop of truly world-class scenery.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Three-Hour Dolphin and Seal Swim
• Can purchase multiple vouchers
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Subject to availability and weather conditions
• Children aged 2-15 must be accompanied by an adult
• Tours will be rescheduled in the event of unsafe weather conditions
• Please arrive 20 mins prior to scheduled departure time
Available from 29 October 2018 - 23 December 2018, 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-4:00pm