We are in the field of health-care, healing and wellbeing, working side by side with conventional medicine, supporting people with illness, dis-ease and/or dis-harmonious conditions and those wanting to deepen their sense of wellbeing and/or inner connection with self.
We consider the whole – taking into consideration the physical, emotional, mental and energetic levels. We assist people in addressing the root cause behind their symptoms/issues and guide them to explore how re-connecting to themselves, their body, building conscious presence and gentleness in body and breath can lead to true health.
Through Yoga & Healing, Alexandra Plane and Donna Gianniotis offer individuals, groups and organizations complementary health and wellbeing services including Yoga/Yoga Therapy, Meditation, Esoteric Connective Tissue Therapy, Massage Therapies, Esoteric Healing and Corporate Wellbeing from a place of up-most professional integrity and love.
Listen to what customers have to say:-
“Imagine this: a busy week behind you and another one ahead. Our lives are filled with being busy. Then for an hour and a bit, you enter a calm and tranquil space where you can be with yourself, away from the noise of life. With the soft chatter of birds and little kids in the park outside, the soothing voice of Alexandra will guide you into a place of quiet reflection and gentle movement, and you will come away feeling restored, refreshed and serene. After a while, that serenity begins to filter into the rest of your life, and you find you can approach it with greater calmness. My Tuesdays are special. Gentle yoga means a more gentle and tranquil you.”
Elizabeth v E
“I value Alexandra's integrity as a complementary therapies health practitioner. I just sense the deep quality of what she has to offer.“
“My sessions with Donna were deeply profound and beautiful. Her gentle and loving nature made me feel nurtured and safe to open up about my life experiences and emotions.“
A yoga practice is a precious opportunity that offers one the space to re-connect with themselves and nurture their body. It offers simple and practical tools to be able to approach daily life with lightness, vitality, openness and joy - rather than the usual stress, anxiousness, exhaustion, overwhelm and tension so many suffers from.
Private Yoga and Yoga Therapy sessions are a great alternative to group yoga classes for people preferring or requiring individualized attention due to specific injury or medical condition*. It is also a great way to develop a home practice for those wanting to integrate yoga into their daily life and rhythm.
$60 for a session of Yoga
Valued at $100 Discount of 40%
• Expiry: 2 months from purchase.
• To book: Call or message Alexandra 0434 926 657
• Alternatively you can fill a form at http://yogaandhealing.com.au/contact-us/
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival.
• Limit of 1 voucher per person.
• Purchase up to 2 additional as a gift for different recipients
• New customers only.
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited. Late arrival may shorten treatment time.
• Not suitable during first trimester of pregnancy and in the case of mental illness.
• Not eligible for health fund rebate.
• Merchant is not liable for any injuries; please discuss if you have any injuries prior to treatment
• Not redeemable for cash.
• Standard fine print for all deals applicable
• Original value verified on: 17 Oct. 2017